- Homes for Sale
- 3,957 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Welcome to Sierra Foothills Cattle Ranch!
This is an operating cow/calf ranch offering THREE beautiful homes (on 7 APN?s), vast views, private campground, large hay barn, stunning horse barn, multiple workshops, private reservoir, two ponds, several springs and two hobby orchards. This breathtaking 1, 081 acre ranch is fenced and cross fenced and is ideal for recreational use, hunting, or a working cattle ranch. It is located in the hidden gem of Mariposa County, making it a prime location from anywhere in California and only 1 hour from Yosemite National Park. Bonus- this property is in the Williamson Act!
The 3, 957 sqft main residence has 360 aerial views of the property, reservoir and Striped Rock! The metal roof, stained concrete, rock pathways and mature shrubbery give this home a modern, elegant feel. With two bedrooms, three bathrooms and two offices, this is the perfect secluded location to call home. The home also features an outdoor kitchen and a slate hot tub; perfect for entertaining.
The 1, 671 sqft. ?Headquarters House? offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms, perfect for your ranch hand or guests. With a cozy country feel inside, and deck with BBQ outside, they?ll feel right at home. There is also a large metal workshop right next door!
Lastly, the 1, 433 sqft. Guest House sits on top of the reservoir. With a modern country feel inside and space for entertaining outside; this would make a great space for your visitors.
The possibilities are endless!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,957 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $1769
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 2009
- Lot Size: 47,088,360 SqFt
- Acreage: 1081.0000
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Covered, Garage
- Rooms: Exercise Room, Office
- Interior: Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters, Pantry
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Masonry
- Flooring: See Remarks
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: Private, Heated, In Ground
- Roof: Composition, Metal
- Fence Type: Barbed Wire, Cross Fenced, Excellent Condition, Livestock
- Lot Features: Garden, Horse Property, Ranch, Secluded, Sprinkler System
- Building Levels Description: One
- Construction: Asphalt, Concrete
- Exterior Description: Barbecue Private, Corral, Dock Private, Kennel, Rain Gutters, Stable
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Dishwasher, Double Oven
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Private Sewer
- Utility Information: Electricity Connected, Propane
- Power On or Off: Modern
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Mariposa
- Area: MP1 - Mariposa 1
- HOA Fee Includes: Fishing, Hiking, Horse Trails, Hunting, Mountainous
- Other Structures: Barn(s), Greenhouse, Guest House, Guest House Detached, Outbuilding, Second Garage Detached, Shed(s), Storage, Workshop
Directions: Contact Listing Agent for more information
Listing courtesy of Twiss Realty
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.