- Homes for Sale
- 2,218 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
If you are looking for City Living in a Rural Atmosphere look no more. Make Norco, Horsetown USA your next home.
As you come in through the double door main entrance, you will immediately appreciate the open concept floor plan.
Single story home in turnkey condition that has been tastefully upgraded in neutral colors for your enjoyment, owner spared no expense in remodel.
Spending time preparing your favorite meals will be a true joy. Kitchen features a view, a center island, KitchenAid appliance, Farm sink,
lighted Quartz counter tops, self closing cabinet drawers and a walk in pantry. The kitchen opens onto the family room, offering a pleasant atmosphere to entertain guest or enjoy family. Plenty of natural light with views of the mountains and city lights.
Master bedroom and bathroom offer a relaxed setting that will make you feel like your in a resort, without leaving your own home.
Don't miss out on the attention to detail as you view each room. Head outdoors were you will find 1.25 acres with endless potential for your equestrian needs. There are currently some horse facilities. Access to riding trails make it convenient to ride your horse.
Bring your imagination you might even want to build your own infinity pool with an outdoor kitchen. Located near shopping, restaurants, freeways, metro link, and schools including Norco College make this home a great place to live.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,218 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $352
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1973
- Lot Size: 54,450 SqFt
- Acreage: 1.25
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door, RV Access/Parking
- Rooms: Family Room, Formal Entry, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Suite, Separate Family Room
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Composition
- Fence Type: Chain Link
- Lot Features: Front Yard, Horse Property, Lot Over 40000 Sqft, Sprinklers In Front
- Half Baths: 1
- Building Levels Description: One
- Property Condition: Turnkey, Updated/Remodeled
- Other Appliances: Convection Oven, Free-Standing Range, Disposal
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Heating: Central, Forced Air, Fireplace(s)
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Riverside
- Area: 250 - Norco
- HOA Fee Includes: Horse Trails
Directions: North of 2nd st. West of Hamner Ave.
Listing courtesy of FIRST TEAM REAL ESTATE
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.