This is your 30-acres of opportunity!!Â Located in the unincorporated area of Riverside County with A-2-10 zoning, this great property has a lot of promise for ranching, farming or cultivation!Â Three large horse barns and plenty of open ground!Â This has been a fantastic farm for horse breeding, training and sales.Â Among the pepper trees, pines and eucalyptus is a picturesque setting of multiple barns, an arena, round pen and hot walker.The first barn has 9-stalls w/ 16â€™ boxes and an office, Â Â the second barnÂ seven 12â€™Â boxes, a feed room, tack room and dry storage, while the third barn has 5-stalls andÂ offers additional storage along withÂ a bathroom. Other facilities include a vet lab, hay barn, mare motel and many pipe corrals.Â After touring the barns, make your way up the drive to the beautiful 4br/3ba home overlooking this beautiful ranch and all of Diamond Valley. Large family kitchen with fireplace and breakfast area. Lots of natural light throughout, large bedrooms and lots of storage over the detached 4-car garage. Easy access to town and Temecula Wine Country.
- Property Type: Ranch
- Price per Sqft: $282
- Year Built: 1989
- Lot Size: 1,313,770 SqFt
- Acreage: 30.16
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 5
- Roof: Composition, Shingle
- Fence Type: Split Rail, Cross Fenced
- Lot Features: Agricultural - Other, Back Yard, Front Yard, Horse Property Improved, Horse Property, Horse Property Unimproved, Lawn, Landscaped, Rectangular Lot, Pasture, Ranch, Sprinklers Drip System, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers On Side, Sprinklers Timer, Sprinkler System
- Construction: Frame, Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220 Volts in Garage, 220 Volts in Laundry, 220 Volts For Spa, 220 Volts in Workshop
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Fireplace(s), Propane, Wood Stove
- Parking Spaces: 5
- County: Riverside
- Area: SRCAR - Southwest Riverside County
Directions: At Cactus Valley Rd and Sage, continue on Cactus Valley up hill 1/16th of mile, turn right after 3 mailboxes, SIGN on right says Kelstar, follow road then turn right, continue down hill onto ranch. Cross Streets: Sage Rd. and Cactus Valley Rd.
Listing courtesy of Prime Horse Property
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.