- Homes for Sale
- 3,533 Sq Ft
- 3 full
A desirable 115 acre ranch only moments from Cass Winery, this scenic location is a wine country dream complete with a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, 38 acres of Merlot, and a caretaker's cottage with a second address!
Located on a private knoll with stunning views of rolling hills, vast pastures, and vineyard rows, the 3, 000 sq. ft. home offers generous storage and was recently re-plumbed. Plus, enjoy the ambiance of a wood-burning fireplace in both the master bedroom and great room and four zone heating/cooling. Newer windows and sliding glass doors highlight beautiful surroundings.
Outdoors, mature landscaping features roses, pomegranates, and apple trees along with a 250-year-old oak. Two spacious barns offer a tack-room, horse stalls, and corrals with an irrigated riding area and plenty of practical storage for equipment, hay, and animals. In fact, the property can handle up to 70 cattle and includes a cattle squeeze with loading shoot.
Covered by the Williamson Act for reduced taxes, the property includes 2 good wells and 2 stainless steel water holding tanks.
An ideal event space with a large flat grass area and plenty of parking or an instant vacation rental, this rare Paso Robles property is perfect for those with the vision to make it their own.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,533 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $552
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 1968
- Lot Size: 4,995,461 SqFt
- Acreage: 114.6800
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Driveway - Combination, Gravel
- Rooms: Den, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Tile
- Lot Features: Agricultural, Agricultural - Tree/Orchard, Agricultural - Vine/Vineyard, Horse Property, Horse Property Improved, Landscaped, Lawn, Ranch, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Drip System, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers On Side
- Building Levels Description: One
- Construction: Stucco
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air, Dual, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned, Forced Air
- Sewer: Septic Type Unknown
- Power On or Off: Ranch
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: San Luis Obispo
- Area: PRSE - PR South 46-East 101
- HOA Fee Includes: Horse Trails, Stable(s), Rural
- Other Structures: Barn(s), Guest House Detached, Outbuilding, Second Garage, Shed(s), Workshop
Directions: Near Cass Winery at the corner of Linne Road and Geneseo Road in Paso Robles
Listing courtesy of Vineyard Professional Real Estate
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.