- Homes for Sale
- 2,300 Sq Ft
- 3 full, 1 half
Granite Oaks Ranch is a charming California estate that sits east of Temecula, just beyond the wine country.
Minutes from major roads and shopping, this home is located in an equestrian community, Oakridge Ranch Estates.
Here youâ€™ll find dozens of protected horse trails throughout.
This spacious 2300 square foot home has 3 large bedrooms, 2 Â½ baths and detached 3-car garage. Inside enjoy a floor to ceiling stone fireplace, wood vaulted ceilings and new rustic flooring. Features formal living and dining room plus bonus room or office.
Kitchen is spacious with double ovens and walk-in pantry. Kitchen conveniently opens to family and garden room. Take in the breathtaking views from every room. This home is light, bright offering privacy and tranquility.
Outside, the property features raised gardens, seasonal pond, RV covered parking, newly added horse stalls, dual water softener, propane tank, well and septic.
Property can be subdivided. In fact power for second parcel already installed.
Grounds are fully fenced. Almost 20 acres of rolling hills, ancient oaks and two private gated entrances.
If you have been looking for a place to relax and unplug, come home to Granite Oaks.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 2,300 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $304
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1988
- Lot Size: 859,003 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking/Carport Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Covered Parking, Uncovered, Garage - Single Door, Garage - Two Door, Gated, RV Covered, RV Potential
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Office, Separate Family Room, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry, Workshop
- Interior: Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Ceramic Counters, Unfurnished
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Wood
- Flooring: Laminate
- Pool Description: None
- Roof: Asphalt, Fire Retardant, Shingle
- Fence Type: Good Condition
- Lot Features: Agricultural - Tree/Orchard, Agricultural - Vine/Vineyard, Horse Property, Landscaped, Lot Over 40000 Sqft, Rocks, Sprinklers Drip System, Treed Lot, Up Slope from Street
- Half Baths: 1
- Building Levels Description: One
- Exterior Description: Corral
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Dryer: 1
- Energy Description: 220V In Garage
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace, Forced Air
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Conventional Septic
- Utility Information: Propane, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Ranch
- Parking Spaces: 9
- County: Riverside
- Area: 218 - Temecula-Northeast
- Association: 1
- Community Features: Dues Paid Quarterly
- Security: Automatic Gate, Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Elementary School: Crown Hill
- Junior High School: Temecula
- High School: Temecula
- HOA Fee Includes: Foothills, Horse Trails, Mountainous
- Other Structures: Shed, Storage Building
Directions: 79 South, L on Anza, R on De Portola. Approximately 12.5 miles on De Portola past Stage Road
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty-TVMC
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.